Sunday, May 10, 2009

For The Rest of Us

I got this from my friend, Chantel's Facebook page.

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here's questions for the people who are a little older...(Not sayin' we're OLD or anything!!)

You know what to do. Copy and paste into your own note, then answer the questions. Finally, tag your friends. But only if you want to.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Toss up. Either the mortgage payment or electricity bill.

2. Do you miss being a child? No, not really. As an adult I get to choose what color the walls are painted. I hate having that decision made for me. But I like making it for other people.

3. Chore you hate the most? Scrubbing soap scum out of the shower. The toilets are no fun either...especially the one in the boys' bathroom. My kids will NEVER be marksmen.

4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Probably PF Chang's with Q last Wednesday night. Any dinner without the boys in attendance is romantic.

5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? I would have bought a house with more architectural character.

6. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Rosenloff at Sunburst Elementary.

7. What do you really want to be doing right now? Walking through an antique mall filled with underpriced Fiesta, modern Bauhaus-era furniture, and mid-century dishes and accessories.

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? An architect.

9. How many colleges did you attend? Two.

10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because it's pink and matches the pants.

11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? I have gotten WAY too comfortable with under-$2 gas. But just as long as prices stay under $3, I'm good.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Since Jango IS the alarm, I figured it's time to get up and feed her.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? "My head is killing me"

14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Owen Wilson

15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes.

16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? I already do.

17. Get up early or sleep in? Definitely get up early. Especially in Phoenix in the summer. I like to get as much done as I can before it gets too hot outside.

18. What is your favorite cartoon character? Woodstock

19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl? Stay up late...watch a cheesey movie...talk...listen to 70s music...other stuff.

20. When did you first start feeling old (but never too old for this $#!@)? Four years ago, I took a sociology class and I was clearly older than ALL the other students AND the teacher.

21. Favorite lunch meat? Londonport roast beef.

22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Laundry soap, Windex, a toothbrush, and Chapstick.

23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No, but I don't think most people don't take it seriously enough.

24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Promise not to laugh? Saved By The Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas

25. What's your favorite drink? Mango Mantra smoothie from Jamba Juice. But this is quickly being edged out by Oreo milkshakes.

26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to? Pretty much anyone.

27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Q drove it last so probably something on the AM dial.

28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Housewives...no contest.

29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Since I can only pick one, I'll make it a blanket statement. Many of the fights Q and I have had that were banal and pointless.

30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from/next to you at work school? It's different people in different classes and the answer is yes to all.

31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? Nope.

32. Last book you finished reading? The Ranch House by Alan Hess and Noah Sheldon

33. Do you have a teddy bear? I'm married to him.

34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? In the car.

35. Do you go to church? No.

36. How old are you? 36

0 comments: