Monday, July 20, 2009

Mixer Pics

Today is the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing. This occasion--along with the upcoming 40th anniversary of Woodstock--was celebrated last Thursday at the conference mixer.

Here's a pic of me and my twin brother from another mother, Christopher with Buzz Aldrin.

I thanks to complimentary hotel cocktails, I was buzzin' with Buzz. As a result, iIdidn't take too many pictures. But I did manage to sober up long enough to get this shot of my very first dish friends--Wendy, Rick, and Mike. They're also from Arizona. Wendy and Mike live in Scottsdale and Rick in Miami.



2 comments:

ChristopherM said...

Does this astronaut make me look fat?

By the way, since the conference "Dress You Up" has popped into my life three times at least!

Ms. Val said...

Christopher, I think it is you that makes the astronaut look fat.

Go-go-GO!!!