Tuesday, February 10, 2009

46 Questions

I've been tagged by a bunch of my Facebook friends to complete this one. But since most of them also read this blog, I'm doing it here.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE?...Absolutely not. I think my mom was trying to avoid that.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?...Don't remember when, but it was over that ASPCA commercial with sad Sarah Maclachlan music playing in the background. BTW, you are one sick, heartless asshat if that commercial doesn't make you well up at least a little.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?...My handwriting is getting very difficult to read...especially when I have to write fast. Some people think I'm being an overachiever when I type my homework, but for me, it's actually easier.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?...Londonport seasoned roast beef.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?...Yes...two boys.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?...I'd like to think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?...Every chance I get. :-)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?...Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?...Um, NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?...Special K with red berries.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?...Yes. For my gym shoes, I have to.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?...Chocolate and peanut butter from Baskin Robbins

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?...Smile

14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONLY ONE ALBUM FRONT TO BACK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?...Hits by Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship/Starship

15. RED OR PINK?...Very much PINK!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?...I get angry easily.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?...Skitz, my childhood cat, and my dad.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?...Pretty much everyone has already done it

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?...Faded black sweat pants and white tennis shoes with pink trim.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?...Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown playing in the background.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?...Carnation Pink

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?...Q's man smell.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?...Q. I wanted to know if he needed anything from the store.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?...I got this from several people, and I like them all.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?...Basketball. Even though we are a baseball family, basketball moves faster and is therefore easier to watch.

26. HAIR COLOR?...Red with blonde highlights.

27. EYE COLOR?...Greenish, hazelish

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?...No. I don't even wear glasses.

29. FAVORITE FOOD?...Depends on my mood. Toss up between Mexican, pizza, and sushi.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?...Happy endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?...Vegas Vacation

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?...White with black raglan sleeves

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?...Winter in Arizona can't be beat. Anyone want a ride in my convertible?

34. HUGS OR KISSES?...Yes.

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?...See #18.

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?...Back woods, island, or mountain people who don't own computers.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?..."Earth: an Introduction to Physical Geology" by Edward J. Tarbuck.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?...The mouse.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?...THS Investigates: Curse of the Lottery on the E! channel.

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?... The sound of heavy rainfall hitting the roof.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?...Yes

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?...Turin, Italy

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?...Eating an entire pizza in one sitting. Granted, it only happened once, and I was pregnant with Luke at the time, but still...

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?...Phoenix, Arizona

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?...Again...see #18.

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?...We worked together at the King's Table Buffet way back when.

0 comments: