Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Cell Phones

Q and I got new cell phones last week. We chose the LG Chocolate because among its features is an MP3 player. Besides, we were able to get these phones with no money out of pocket under Verizon's "new every two" plan.
.
I chose the blue ice color, and Q got black cherry. I would have gotten pink had it been an option.
.
I'm still trying to get used to this phone. I didn't know how to turn on the vibrate setting, and the damn thing went off during a curriculum night presentation at the boys' school. Kyle's language arts teacher joked that she won't take the phone away--this time.

Meanwhile, Q found a program that allows him to make his own ringtones and import them from his computer to the phone via Bluetooth. He made me a ringtone of the opening bars of "Love too Good" by Jefferson Starship. Give it a listen--very '70s.
.
Then this morning, I heard the musical stylings of Carly Simon reverberating from my purse. As a joke, Q had changed the ringtone to the chorus of "You're So Vain".
.
My husband knows me too well! :-)

0 comments: