Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Baby

Today, marks Q's and my 16th year of marriage (has it really been that long!?). The day has been pretty low key. That is, in contrast to last year's Palm Springs trip.

No, instead we spent the morning at home, where Q gifted me with Fiesta rectangular baker in the Sunflower color. I'm sure he'll got lots of use out of it. :-P I had bought him some baseball tickets to one of the Diamondbacks NLCS Finals games, which occurred about 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, we spent the day running errands, including a trip to the antique shops in downtown Glendale. After I left $18 in one of the store cash registers, this little vintage beauty followed me home:

3 comments:

MG said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Q! If I ever come across a lid, it's yours!

Ms. Val said...

Mark, I'm going to hold you to that!

Once I found that carafe, I decided that I could go home happy. Q was happy that an entire shopping trip cost him less than $20.

Menchie said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is on Nov 4. Very close to yours! :D