Monday, July 23, 2007

Vacation Pictures: The Reunion

During our time in Iowa, we got to stay at my cousin, Kris' big, beautiful farmhouse. This place was built in the late 19th century. And several family members have reported supernatural encounters, if you will, in a few of the upstairs rooms.



One nice thing about farm life is that there's always someone to play with...


...and you don't have to worry about your ball going over the fence into the neighbor's yard.

My dad was one of 12 brothers and sisters. Of the 9 surviving, 7 made it to the reunion.

The Blue Crew! My sister, Meredith, my cousin, Karen, and me...having a great hair day, despite the humidity.

We flew into Minneapolis, where Q's mom very graciously loaned us her car for the trip to Iowa. I still owe her a trip to the car wash.

On the way back to Minneapolis, we took a side trip to Niagara Cave in Harmony, MN.

0 comments: