Friday, September 29, 2006

Wasting Time on MySpace

I spent much of today nosing around my MySpace page. I've taught myself how to add photos, I experimented with background wallpaper, and I changed, unchanged, and rechanged the music. I'm sure I'll be doing that quite frequently since I can't decide on a favorite song to save my life.

I'll also be posting my blog in MySpace as well. No, I'm not moving it there. I'll be sticking with Blogger, but MySpace gives me more choices than Blogger does. For one thing, Blogger only gives you like 20 choices of background templates. At MySpace, I can paint the walls any color I want.

Anyway, stop by and check it out....

2 comments:

Maria said...

hi val!

welcome to myspace! i'm on there, too. although, I don't blog there. i'll send you a msg...

without looking, i bet your page is decorated in pink?!

:) m.e.

Ms. Val said...

LOL!!!!! Maria, you know me too well...