Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Pizza MAN!!!!!!

For last night's dinner, Q made the best homemade pizza EVER! He used a recipe for a Neopolitan-style thin crust dough. At my request, he rolled the dough in a dusting of cornmeal. Incidentally, this is one of the few thin-crust pizzas I've had that didn't collapse under the weight of the toppings. You could pick up a slice and it would stay straight.

The boys made their own pizza, which included pepperoni and yellow peppers for Kyle, and black olives and pepperoni for Lucas. Our pizza included all the above, plus mushrooms.

I'm thinking we should fix a few more of these pizzas and stick them in the freezer for those nights when we don't feel like cooking.

3 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Q looks terrific. Val, I was thinking about you and how you felt when Q was at the hospital when I posted that blog :-)

Maria said...

that looks pizza-licious! yummm!

Ms. Val said...

Maria, it tasted even better than it looked!