Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm the only one...

Around here, I’m the only one who remembers to put the sauce boat back on the drip plate.

I’m the only one who replaces the empty toilet paper rolls.

I’m the only one who remembers to bring a towel out to the pool.

I’m the only one who loads the dishwasher correctly AND turns it on!

I’m the only one who separates the lights from darks.

Sometimes, I’m the only one who wears a shirt to the dinner table.

I’m the only one who refills the water bottle drawer in the refrigerator.

I’m the only one around here who carries a purse. But I’m NOT the only who puts stuff in it!

I’m the only who cleans up the cat barf.


I'm the only one who cares that the sheets and pillowcases match.

I’m the only one who remembers when its trash day.

Many nights, I’m the only one who goes around the house and makes sure the doors are locked.

I’m the only who talks to myself.

I’m the only one who reads mail order catalogs.


I'm the only one who knows where everyone's lost shoes/homework/keys are.

I'm the only one who remembers to get the oil changed.

I'm the only one who uses the garbage disposal.

I'm the only one who thinks watching Fear Factor during dinner is not appropriate.

2 comments:

ChristopherM said...

I would suggest you boycott one of these items, and see how long it takes for them to notice. May I recommend the shirt item? :-D

Ms. Val said...

That wouldn't be fair to the twins. They're a little shy. Anyway, I think they'll notice the missing toilet paper more...or perhaps the cat barf.