Friday, September 01, 2006

Great News!

Yesterday, I got a call from someone at the Arizona Diamondbacks organization. It seems Kyle has been selected to participate in Take The Field With The Players before next Thursday's game. In this program, Kyle and eight other kids will each get to accompany a D-Backs player onto the field and stand with them during the National Anthem. We also get tickets to the game, coupons for Blimpie subs, and Kyle will get an autographed ball.

Apparently, Q signed the boys up for this during a trip Blimpie's a few months ago. I had forgotten all about this until yesterday when I got the phone call. But we are all really looking forward to our son's first five minutes of fame. I took Kyle out for a haircut and Q and I are contemplating buying a video camera this weekend.

This is going to be FUN! I'm looking forward to an evening out on someone else's dime. Of course, I'll post photos next week!

1 comments:

kj said...

ooooh, fun.