Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ms. Val's Bargain of the Week



It's back-to-school shopping time again! And this week's bargain is college rule, clean-edge spiral notebooks--$1 per 10 pack at Target.

I bought 4 packs. And with 3 of us attending school, these will go FAST! In fact, I'm thinking about going back and buying more while they're still available at this price. Last year, we ran out of notebooks by December. When I went to replenish our supply, the multipacks were gone, and individual notebooks were priced at $.79 each.

Runner up: I picked up a rose Fiesta handled cake tray for $6 on eBay.

2 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

This is almost a give-away. Oh I need to do this school shopping soon.

Ms. Val said...

You're right, Ces. That's exactly why I picked up two more packs yesterday. They WILL get used.