Friday, February 06, 2009

43 Odd Things About Me

I got this one from Becky

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Only in salad dressing.
.
2. Have you ever smoked? One time. Didn't care for it.
.
3. Do you own a gun? Not unless you count a squirt gun. If so, then I have a whole arsenal.
.
4. What flavour of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Green
.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless they're Quinton's.
.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're good if there's no other food available...and even then, they have to be drenched in sweet relish and Mongolian Fire Oil.
.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? say it with me now...National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation .
.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Diet V8 Splash
.
9. Can you do push ups? No...never could
.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding rings
.
11. Favorite hobby? Modern architecture and furniture
.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but a positive diagnosis wouldn't surprise me in the least.
.
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I lose my temper easily.
.
14. Middle name? Sue
.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: "My cell phone needs charging"..."Jango is so soft"..."The chandelier over the dining room table has got to go".
.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Pepsi...water...mango smoothies
.
17. Current worry? I constantly worry about the car breaking down while I'm driving it.
.
18. Current dislike right now? Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain. I also hate the photo radar cameras that have infiltrated nearly every freeway in the Phoenix area.
.
19. Favorite place to be? The antique mall...or any mall, for that matter.
.
20. How did you bring in the new year? At a block party with the neighbors.
.
21. Where would you like to go? This changes all the time. Right now, it's San Francisco.
.
22. Name three people who might complete this? Craig, ~M, and Kelly
.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes...a pair of moccasins from Lands' End
.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Red sleeveless swing top from Old Navy
.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No...but I do like 100% cotton sateen. And the higher the thread count the better.
.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
.
27. Favorite color? Pink
.
28. Would you be a pirate? No...plundering and pillaging is not in my nature. But I do own a ruffled collar blouse.
.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Commercial jingles..."Mack The Knife"..."Sir Duke"..."You're So Vain"...and DOZENS of others.
.
30. Favorite Girl's Name: Melinda
.
31. Favorite boy's name: Kenny
.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Q's goofy sex jokes
.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mustang convertible...or Dodge Stratus if it's raining or I need a large trunk.
.
35. What is the worst injury you have had? Dislocated my shoulder.
.
36. Do you love where you live? It's great for what it is (tract house). But I have a longing to buy a place with more architectural significance and restore--not remodel--it.
.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Jango
.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so. Most of my man friends are gay.
.
40. Your favorite book(s): anything to do with design or architecture.
.
41. Do you collect anything? Fiesta dishes--both new and old...Harlequin egg cups...pink stuff...books...Coach bags...
.
42. Favorite Sports Team? Arizona Diamondbacks
.
43. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "Dust in the Wind"...as sung by Will Ferrell in Old School. I really don't know how to answer this one.

0 comments: