Thursday, June 05, 2008

One Word

In lieu of a Thursday 13, I'm doing a survey that I found on Seangstm's blog. I added a few more near the bottom.

You can only answer with one word…

1) Where is your cell phone? PURSE
2) Your significant other? QUINTON
3) Your hair? GORGEOUS
4) Your skin? PASTY
5) Your father? DIED
6) Your favorite thing? DISH
7) Your dream last night? TOOTHLESS
8) Your favorite drink? PEPSI
9) Your dream/goal? DEGREE
10) The room you’re in? LIVING
11) Your ex? WHO
12) Your fear? GUNS
13) Where do you want to be in 6 years? GRADUATED
14) Where were you last night? HOME
15) What you’re not? SUBTLE
16) Muffins? BLUEBERRY
17) One of your wish list items? IRONSTONE
18) Where you grew up? PHOENIX
19) The last thing you did? WALKED
20) What are you wearing? PAJAMAS
21) Your TV? SAMSUNG
22) Your pet(s)? JANGO
23) Your computer? LAPTOP
24) Your life? COLORFUL
25) Your mood? INTROSPECTIVE
26) Missing someone? SURE
27) Your car? MUSTANG
28) Something you’re not wearing? HAT
29) Favorite store? ANTHROPOLOGIE
30) Your summer? QUIET
31) Like someone? YES
32) Your favorite colour? PINK
33) When is the last time you laughed? DINNER
34) Last time you cried? RECENTLY
35) Favorite TV judge? ALEX
36) Favorite pig out food? OREOS
37) Something you do too often? CUSS
38) Something you don't do often enough? DUST
39) Who will/would re-post this? PAT
40) Whose answers are you anxious to see? CRAIG

4 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

OK, I will admit I also saw Seangstm's posting the other day. I thought about doing the same thing. But since you have asked, I have answered!

MG said...

3) Your hair? GORGEOUS

Great answer!!!

Ms. Val said...

Mark--

Thank you! I truly believe that my hair is one of my best physical features, and I'm not shy about letting the whole world know it.

SeangSTM said...

Holy crap - yours looks so much prettier and more colourful than mine. You shame me. SHAME!! ;)