Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday 13: Big Geek



1. No matter what time of the year it is, I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting places to hide Easter eggs.

2. I download songs I hear on TV commercials. My latest iTunes purchase is Feels Like Heaven from the Reese's ad.

3. I am fascinated by the letter combinations on license plates.
.
4. It's been on the air for more than ten years. It jumped the shark after five. But I still find King of the Hill funny.
.
5. If I find a comfortable pair of shoes, I buy a pair in every color. Not much variety here.
.
6. My favorite movies are all from the '80s.
.
7. I have a habit of overbudgeting my time. As a result, I'm early for everything.
.
8. I listen to Jefferson Starship. Not Jefferson Airplane. Not Starship. Jefferson. Starship.

9. When we had our house built, I insisted we choose a lot that had the master bedroom windows facing north.

10. I keep a small tape measure in my purse.

11. My favorite thing about going to downtown Phoenix is getting to see all the cool skyscrapers, historic buildings, and other interesting architecture.
.
12. I reset the trip odometer after every gas stop.

13. All my shirts are color-coded.

0 comments: