Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday 13: The Last

1. The last person I talked to on the phone: Kyle's friend, GK. He called here looking for Kyle, and I happened to answer the phone.
.
2. The last article of clothing I bought: 2 trapese tops from the Old Navy clearance rack. One pink, one ivory and black. I Paid $10 for both.
.
3. The last restaurant I ate at: Tuesday afternoon, Q and I ate lunch at a place called Under Wraps.
.
4. The last place I spent money: The vending machine at school
.
5. The last acquaintence I ran into in the grocery store: Sheryl, a lady I know from the school PTA.
/
6. The last flavor of ice cream I ate: Mint Chocolate Chip
.
7. The last book I read: A coffee table book about art deco design and architecture. It had Harlequin featured in it.

.
8. The last time I had to use my car horn: Tuesday morning, a woman in a Crown Victoria (or was it a Grand Marquis?) wasn't paying attention and veered into my lane.

.
9. The last DVD I bought: The boys and I bought Q the Mission: Impossible Season 2 DVD set for Father's Day.

.
10. The last time I moved: 8 years ago.

.
11. The last time I ordered a pizza: Sunday night. Q and the boys spent the entire day washing the cars and doing yard work, while I did laundry and worked on sketches for my CDT class. I felt we deserved it.

.
12. The last person who made me angry: My CDT instructor. That woman is getting on my last nerve. I find myself biting my tongue a lot in the class. Now, I just need to learn to keep my angry sneers in check.
.
13. The last time I had a laugh attack: In textiles class last week, we watched a video about cotton production, and they interviewed a monotone farmer who sounded exactly like Hank from King of the Hill.

1 comments:

Menchie said...

I used to be addicted to Haagen Dazs' Mint Chip ice cream when I was pregnant with my first. Then they discontinued it. *grumble*