Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend Wishes

I wish that the baseball games had fewer innings (3+ hours is a LONG time)

I wish Lucas would put his socks in the hamper instead of dropping them in the middle of the dining room floor.

I wish Jango would sleep in Kyle's room once in awhile.

I wish VH-1 would play something other than I Love New York.

I wish some radio station in the Phoenix area would play more 70's music.

I wish the litigants on these judge shows would use better grammer ("They didn't pay no rent for the month of..." or "Me and her, we had agreed that...)

I wish there was a public tennis court closer to home.

I wish Quinton wouldn't change the channel during Gene Simmons' Family Jewels.

I wish I weren't so frightened by cars with spinner rims. Even when the pimped out car is
stopped, it looks like it's still coming right at me.

I wish the shoe shelf in the downstairs closet would stay organized.

I wish quality women's swimsuits were comparably priced to men's.

I wish I could motivate myself to clean out the den. And my closet. And the garage. And the guest room.

I wish I wasn't so tempted by pizza, ice cream, and cookies.

I wish the semester would hurry up and be over.

0 comments: