Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some children read the backs of cereal boxes...


My son studies the Arizona's Ballot Propositions and Judicial Perofrmance Review Guide. This is what I found him doing this morning in his down time between eating breakfast and leaving for the bus stop. Lucas was really trying to decide who or what he should vote for. I don't yet have the heart to tell the boy that he has to be 18 to vote.

I'm thinking about taking him with me to vote on Election Day. It might be a fun experience for him to see the process in action. I'll take Kyle too if he wants, but I'm afraid it would cut into his video game playing time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!!
I was into politics early in the first grade!
I wanted President Kennedy to win because I thought he was cute! LOL!
Denise

Ces Adorio said...

Good for him. We need more kids who are interested in our voting process. We have too many adults who go to the polls who don't even know what they are doing.