Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flamingo World


I love shopping online. I don't have to wait for stores to open. I don't have to pay for gas or wear and tear on my car. I don't even have to leave the house! Oh, and I usually don't have to pay sales tax. The only drawback is that I don't get to hand-pick the merchandise, but it usually works out as long as I choose my purchases carefully.

I also love a good bargain. So much so that I write a weekly blog post dedicated to just that. Now, I wish to share a website that faciliates my interest in both. Flamingo World is one-stop shopping for discount codes for special offers, dollars- or percent-off coupons, mail-in rebates, and--my favorite--free shipping!!!!

So stop by, check it out, and save a few dollars. You might even discover a few stores that you didn't even know existed!

0 comments: