Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ms. Val's Bargain of the Week

I was a bad girl this week. On Wednesday, Q asked me to go to Radio Shack to buy some batteries for his garage door opener and keyless entry remote. Afterwards, I wandered into Signatures--one of my favorite, yet seldom visited stores. This shop sell gifts, cards, home accessories, and lots of Brighton goodies. And sometimes, they even have Brighton things on sale!



That was the case this week. I stopped in Signatures "just to look". I didn't plan on buying anything until I saw this little pink handbag. Hey, this is the sort of thing that happens when I run Q's errands for him! :-)

The purse fit all my criteria: it was an authentic designer bag, it was PINK, and it was on sale! I bought this $150 bag for $50.

Runner up: I paid $2.59 per gallon for gas.

1 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

You can never go wrong with a Brighton especially in Pink! :-)