Friday, August 11, 2006

The Family According to Lucas

Every since I introduced the boys to the South Park character generator, it's become one of their favorite online activities. Here, Lucas made a SP portrait of our family. Now, I've always known that Q and Kyle look exactly alike. But I never knew I was such a screamer...or had such wild hair.

I also didn't know Lucas was a TV sports announcer. That must be what he does late at night when he's done sneaking Oreos. Yes, Luke...I know all about that. The crumbs at the bottom of your milk cup don't lie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val-
That is so funny!!! But somehow that is not fair- Moms always have to be the screamers and Dads get to be the fun guys who agree that Mom is crazy.
My son thinks he's a sports commentator too- At least he gave you a crown- Tell him to watch out for payback- There's always the room to cleanup- Denise