Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday 13

1. I fold t-shirts as neatly as any Gap employee.

2. I rarely ever turn down free furniture. A lot of our furniture comes from the Goodwill: the goodwill of my mom, my sister, my grandma, a neighbor, and my second cousin’s ex-wife.

3. It is my dream to live in a high-rise condo. It WILL happen. Oh yes. Someday…

4. I love it when little kids refer to me as “Mrs. Lucas’ Mom”.

5. I have spent all week doing research and shopping for a new dishwasher. Our old one is such a piece of crap that the dishes are coming out dirtier than they go in.

6. I once met Frank and Doug from Trading Spaces while shopping at The Great Indoors. The $1,000 budget won’t go far there!

7. I have a very diminished sense of smell. My sister, on the other hand, can tell when I accidentally leave wet clothes in the washer overnight.

8. I love Jango, but I think about Skitz on a daily basis. He will always be my first baby.

9. I learned to drive a stick shift before I even attempted to drive an automatic.

10. I have my belly button pierced.

11. I once visited the cul-de-sac where Knots Landing was filmed.

12. I lose my temper easily. Just ask the kid I once caught peeing in my yard.

13. I logged only 30 minutes of cell phone usage last month. Most of that was Lucas calling his dad to tell him that we’re just 2 minutes from his office. I really need to get out more.

2 comments:

ChristopherM said...

I have my navel pierced too! However, I can't drive a stick, and ever since I quit smoking last year I can smell anything and everything (not a pleasant trait much of the time).

Maria said...

i like the arizona plates! cool! :)

m.e. too - 9. I learned to drive a stick shift before I even attempted to drive an automatic.

(i like driving a stick shift...)