Friday, June 09, 2006

A Birthday Shocker...

I would like to give birthday shout-out to Christopher, a very good friend of mine and fellow Fiesta collector. Christopher, you and I are now officially the very same age. Until yesterday, I was older than you--a fact I know you'll never let me live down. So Christopher, in your honor, I will write this blog entry in your favorite color.

Anyway, on his blog, Christopher posted that he has the same birthday as Michael J. Fox (also, Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman, and a bunch of other people I don't know). This got me to wondering. Which celebrities/sports figures/politicians/famous people share my birthday?

So I did a little Internet research. It didn't take much, trust me. According to www.brainyhistory.com, March 10 is the birthday as Sharon Stone, Chuck Norris, Edie Brickell, and Mitch Gaylord, and a few other semi-knowns. Ok, no big deal. Well, further searching revealed that I also share a birthday with Mark David Chapman, James Earl Ray, and Osama Bin Laden. Shocking? No, not really. For those of you who know me really well, this definately explains a few things...




Since I was having so much fun wasting time at www.famousbirthays.com, I decided to see who shares a birthday with Quinton. One the celebs born on October 13 is Paul Simon...who is married to Edie Brickell...who has the same birthday as...ME!!!! I guess Libras and Pisceans really do go together!!!!!

5 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

LOL! This is hilarious. he looks so much better with a birthday cake than with a machine gun.

ChristopherM said...

Personally, I'd be far more upset over sharing a birthday with Chuck Norris. Ick! Thanks for the shout-out, Val!

Anonymous said...

WOW...March 10th is my brand new grand-daughters birthday. I didn't like reading those other names (besides you) that she shares her Bday.
denisefs MG

Ms. Val said...

Denise, thanks for stopping by! I don't like sharing my birthday with those people, but knowing your granddaughter has the same birthday makes it quite a bit better.

TV Baby said...

Hi Val - my first visit to your blog and I find out we are pisces brethren! Mine is the 12th which I share with James Taylor, Liza Minelli, Darryl Strawberry and Jack Kerouac to name a few. I'm thrilled to be in the company of some really interesting addicts while you seem to share yours with assassins (Sharon Stone and Chuck Norris have played killers too...). What a fishy bunch we are!