Monday, May 01, 2006

The Lucas List


Green Day….sushi tuna rolls….spending afternoons at Color-Me-Mine…. drumming along to “Holiday”…. the Darbys…. Bubble Tape…. the ”Cheaper by the Dozen” movies….loud thunderstorms and street-flooding downpours…. watching music videos on Yahoo Music…. ranch-flavored rice cakes…. his “I do all my own stunts” t-shirt…. going to the antique mall with Mom…. vanilla ice cream…. retired Fiestaware…. Hillary Duff…. getting the “suicide mix” from the self-serve soda fountain…. playing his guitar…. reading Junie B. Jones books with Dad…. sneaking Oreos....experimenting with all the hair products in Mom's bathroom....Simple Plan.... collecting sugar packets from restaurants…. playing “Need for Speed Underground” in Kyle’s room…. Flat Stanley....the Bookie…. Fairly Odd Parents….Kelly Clarkson…chicken nugget day in the cafeteria…. sharing facts from the “Guinness Book of World Records”…. getting to eat the Jell-O from his dad’s hospital dinner tray…. climbing under vending machines to look for loose change…. distorting Mom’s screen on “Beetle Adventure Racing”... rough-housing.... swimming ....collecting bugs in the back yard....Go-Gurt.... playing with his cousins.... more to come....

3 comments:

ChristopherM said...

I think Lucas has better taste than I do, that's for certain!

Ms. Val said...

Lucas is my little miniature adult. Today's mail brought a 15%off coupon for the antique mall, effective this weekend. He asked me if we could go, and when I said "yes", he gave me the mother of all hugs! Maybe I'll even take him out for sushi first.

Anonymous said...

Hey, LUcas! I sure miss listening to those drum solos of yours. I miss you and all of your family. I wish I could see you all often.
Love,
Grandma Pat