Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 Things

I got this from ~M, who got it from Becky.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Changing diapers
2. Getting ready to move into our new house
3. Being amused by everyone who was caught up in Y2K fever
4. Stepping over Thomas the Tank Engine toys that were oozing out of every doorway.
5. Eating off plastic dishes that I purchased from the seasonal clearance section of Target (Fiesta what?)

5 Things on my 'to do' list:
1. Finish folding laundry
2. Pick up some groceries (a neverending job)
3. Reattach some of the patches to my hippie jeans before conference
4. Deposit a check in the bank
5. Remove the bottom doors from the corner cabinet to make more display space for the dishes.

5 Things I've done today:
1. Fed Jango
2. Ate breakfast
3. Went to the gym
4. Stopped by Goodwill to drop off some outgrown boys' clothes.
5. Checked my e-mail

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream (bars...sandwiches...sundaes...shakes...you name it)
2. Lindor peanut butter and chocolate truffles
3. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
4. Peanut M&Ms
5. Oreos

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy and restore an architecturally-significant house and furnish it with authentic modern furniture
2. Take Kyle to Japan
3. Encourage Q to quit his job and pursue his interest in cooking by going to culinary school
4. Buy a summer home in a more temperate climate
5. Set up college funds for the neices and nephews

5 Places I've lived:
1. The house on Surrey
2. The apartment on 7th Street
3. The house on Laurel Lane
4. The apartment on Mission Lane
5. The current house

0 comments: