Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday 13: Right Now

1. Right now, it's 4:01 AM and I can't sleep.
2. The only good thing on TV is VH1 Classic. The video for "Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves" by Aretha Franklin and Annie Lenox is currently playing. I haven't heard that song in YEARS.

3. After I'm done here, I'm off to iTunes. While I'm there, I'll download Adam Carolla's latest podcast, which, BTW is the #1 downloaded podcast on iTunes. It's beating anything NPR is putting out there! If you need a good laugh, give the Ace Man a listen. (WARNING: Subject matter is graphic and unsavory language is used often.)
.
4. NPR = Not Particularly Relevant.

5. Right now, I'm having to share the ottoman with Jango. She's being quiet, for once.

6. There's a bunch of Scarlet birthday Fiesta that needs to be detagged and washed. (Thank you, Mom).

7. It's 57 degrees in Peoria, AZ. The weather widget in the sidebar is wrong. It's NOT 79 degrees outside. It's not even that warm inside.

8. Right now, my hair feels parched and crispy. I place all blame squarely on that tea tree and eucalyptus conditioner I bought at Trader Joe's last week. Because the dry air in Arizona has nothin' to do with it. :-)~

9. I wonder if the recycling barrel got taken out to the curb.

10. Right now, there's a basket of white laundry that needs to be folded. Sorting socks SUCKS!

11. I'm thinking about what errands I need to do later today. I need flower pots that fit the wire plant stands I bought a few months ago. Kyle asked me to pick some duck tape. Maybe I'll see if the Happy Valley Goodwill has more unwanted Fiesta sitting on its shelves. I'd also like to see if the new issue of Modernism magazine is in stock at Barnes & Noble. Then I'll scrounge through the clearance racks at Old Navy.

12. "Tonight She Comes" by the Cars just started. This is the very first time EVER I'm seeing this video...even if it is over 20 years old. Cable TV availability was very sporadic when I was a kid.

13. Right now, I'm going to pick out what color to make the font for this post.

0 comments: