Sunday, October 05, 2008

GOOB

Earlier this week, Q informed me that he needed new shoes for work and the gym. So I took a break from school projects and we went to Shoe Pavillion. The boys came along on the possibility that the outing would include a restaurant lunch. And it did.

As we pulled into the parking lot, a guy was putting a "Shoe Pavillion/Store Closing/30-50% off Everything" sign out near the road.

On one hand, I'm sorry to see the store close. This location had been open less than a year. But on the other hand, NEW SHOES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Except for me. This store was devoid of anything in a ladies' size 9M. I did find one pair of Birkenstocks, but they were light blue (a color I don't wear often) and the bottoms of the straps cut into the tops of my feet. Even at $14, I had to pass.

0 comments: