Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #96

1. My favorite food seasoning is ___Cinnamon___.

2. ___The sound of Jango not crying at 4:30 in the morning___ is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is ___a great brand of jeans___.

4. ____Children's' interests____ is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people ___vehemently disagree with my radical opinions___.

6. ___Green spray-in hair dye for Kyle's costume___ was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___passing out glow sticks to the trick or treaters___. Tomorrow my plans include ___going to the gym, going to Michael's or Hobby Lobby, maybe go looking for deals on boys jeans, and GETTING KYLE A HAIRCUT!!!!!___. And Sunday, I want to ___finish a space planning project and sketch some tables___!

4 comments:

Janet said...

what a cool thing to pass out! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

SmilingSally said...

I absolutely forgot to put in Trick or Treat for tonight! My husband picked out the candy, and of course he choose his favorite kind. Now, he's praying that not too many kids come to the door!

Amber said...

#5 is funny. My sons need a haircut as too, and I thought I was the only one who handed out glowsticks! Great answers. Happy Halloween!

kj said...

i thought of you today, val. i don't know why except it is an extraordinary day and i wonder how we americans are doing.

best wishes,
kj