Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #95

1. Right now, I'm feeling ___relaxed, but awake (it's 4 AM and I couldn't sleep) ____.

2. ___Done with school___ is where I want to be.

3. How does one ____have a child and then dump them off at a day care for 8+ hours at a time____? (childrens' interests are an issue I'm very militant about.)

4. ____QUINTON___ keeps me on track.

5. Please don't ____leave open cereal boxes out on the kitchen counter____.

6. ____Jango snuggling up to me, gazing up with her big blue eyes, and purring loudly____ fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __going to the gym...and working on a paper on Indian and Islamic design___. Tomorrow my plans include ___going to the gym...working on that paper...taking the family to the state fair___. And Sunday, I want to ___celebrate our anniversary...finish the paper...and take the kids shopping for Halloween stuff___!

2 comments:

JO said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your weekend.

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

SmilingSally said...

It would be ideal for everyone to care for their child(ren). Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/