Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Dinner

This evening, we took Q out for a belated birthday dinner. He had a business dinner to attend on Monday and I had to take Lucas to drum lessons on Tuesday. So we celebrated tonight.

We went to PF Chang's for dinner. The weather was perfect--we drove to the restaurant with the top down. The boys were very well behaved. There was not one fight the entire time.

The orange peel chicken and mu shu pork were very tasty. We even saved room for a dessert. The four of us split The Great Wall of Chocolate Cake. Any calories I burnt off earlier at the gym were gained back tenfold.
.
But it was totally worth it. It was a such an enjoyable evening. A nice, relaxing meal, and enjoyable conversation with my family.
.
Oh, but that's not the best part.
.
Tonight--for the first time in quite a few years...
.
I GOT CARDED!!!!!!

5 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

That sounds like a very nice time. I am glad you and your family had time to enjoy it together. PF Chang's is one of my new favorite restaurants, but of course, there isn't one within a 2 hour drive from here. The Orange Peel Chicken is good...but OMG, the Lemonade Chicken I had last time was absolutely the best I have ever had!!!

Ms. Val said...

But...but...BUT... Craig, did you not read THE FINAL SENTENCE?!?!?!?!? >8-O

RainbowDishes said...

What final sentence? You got carded? LOL You are so young and youthful looking. That wouldn't surprise me in the least! hehe

It is always fun to get carded, I even get carded from time to time. Of course when I do, I just roll my eyes and think how clueless they must be. LOL

Ms. Val said...

What final sentence? You got carded? LOL You are so young and youthful looking.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know, dear. :-)

Lucas said...

WHATS THE POINT OF GETTING CARDED.
YOU KNOW ITS NOT REAL! ITS JUST A JOKE!

BTW, IT WAS RETORICAL
I DON'T WANT SOME CHEAKY WOMAN GIVING ME SOME ONLINE LECTURE ON HOW "IMPORTANT" IT IS TO YOU WOMEN