Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #89

1. I enjoy __Reading architecture books__.

2. __"Are we giving the boys a happy childhood?"__ is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you know ___that they're way better off than most___.

4. Take __some wind and rain__, add a little__dust and debris__ and you end up with __a green pool__.

5. Life has gifted me with __great hair__.

6. __Shopping__ is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __maybe taking the boys out for ice cream__. Tomorrow my plans include __going to the gym__. And Sunday, I want to __finishing up a few projects for school__!


Try it for yourself: Friday Fill-Ins

9 comments:

Gayle said...

Great analogy about the pool...so true!

Charuka | Katriona said...

Hi there!
I found your blog through Friday Fill-ins :)

Great fill-ins you have. Sometimes we wonder about life, but if you think enough about it you will soon notice that there is always somebody worse off than us and that we have so much to be grateful for - we're not that bad! :p I'm sure you're doing a great job with your boys!!

These were some cool fill-ins this week, I look forward to the next!

Hope you're having a fantastic Friday!

Janet said...

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Ah, yes, #5 is a wonderful thing! Usually I'm there with ya, but my hair + rain = something frightening to behold. Happy Friday! :)

alisonwonderland said...

did you get that ice cream tonight? i love the title of your blog. have a great weekend!

my fill-ins are here.

ChristopherM said...

What I'd like to know is, if we are twins, how you got the great hair and I got the coming up on no hair?!

Ms. Val said...

Christopher--
I hogged the hair gene. :-]

ChristopherM said...

Dammit! Our imaginary shared mother always did like you best!

Ms. Val said...

You were amply compensated, hon. You got the brains in the family. :-D