Tuesday, May 06, 2008

He's Back!

The Adam Carolla Show is back on Phoenix radio! Now I can listen without being chained to the computer. The show can be heard locally on KEDJ 103.9 FM from 6 to 10 am MST. This will come in really handy in the fall when I'll be commuting to SCC at 7:00 in the morning.

And speaking of school, I have finals in two classes this week, and both should be quite easy. One is open-note and the other is Modern Architecture. For me, the MA class is more of a leisure activity than scholastic drudgery. In fact, I'll be bummed out when it's over. I want to more of this stuff! Maybe I'll skim Amazon for books about Bauhaus, Frank Lloyd Wright, Scandinavian design, and Post-War architecture.

Oh, and by the end of this week, I will have earned a CCL in Home Furnishings and Materials. YAY!!!!!

0 comments: