Friday, November 09, 2007

Thanks For Stopping By

I use a site meter to keep track of blog visitors. Among other things, I'm able to see where readers come from, and which websites referred them here. I can also see what Google searches bring people here (there have been some pretty odd ones), and how many hits I get per day. Right now, I'm averaging about 20.

Below are a couple of maps indicating where readers of this blog come from. I had no idea so many people were interested in what I have to say! On the other hand, many of those dots could be representing people searching for fluffy pink office chairs, or purple dishes. But I'd like to think its the former.

In any case, thank you for taking in interest in my family, our house, school, dishes, lists, and the trivialities of life about which I often gripe.


0 comments: