Thursday, July 05, 2007

Not Another Survey!

Yes, another survey. What can I say? I love these things! This one came from Kimberly--a friend from MySpace, Medium Green, and a fellow Fiesta collector.

1. Have you chewed gum after someone else already has? Are you kidding me????? NO! That's just sick!!!!!!!!

2. What song describes your relationship? There are lots of good ones: "Count On Me" by Jefferson Starship comes to mind. Or maybe "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder ("For once I can say this is mine, you can't take it!")

3. How much does your dog weigh? Zero. I don't have a dog.

4. Who are you thinking about right now? Nobody in particular.

5. Ever been skinny dipping? Every chance I get! :-)

6. Earrings or necklace? Necklace. I used to wear earrings all the time until Kyle was born. He used to tug on my ear lobes, which made wearing earrings painful. I haven't worn them since then.

7. Who have you texted the most lately? Probably Q. I don't text unless I absolutely have to.

8. Color of your shirt? Very thin red, white, blue, and gray stripes.

9. How many years have you taken a language? 4 years of high school French...most of which I have forgotton. Use it or lose it, I guess...

10. Who's on speed dial? On my cell phone: Q's cell phone, Q's office, house phone, Mom, Mom's office, Mom's cell, Q's mom, Q's mom's cell, several neighbors, boys' friends, school attendance line, sister's cell, all my BILs' cells, all my SILs' cells, some girls from school, Jango's vet, and Brother's Pizza!

11. What color is your background on your computer mainscreen? Blue with a picture of 4 rare Fiesta Sapphire mugs.

12. Do you wish on 11:11? Huh?

13. Good advice if you ever go camping? Make sure you don't lose or forget the plug for the air mattress! The rocky ground is very uncomfortable.

14. Are you A BAD influence? I think I'm a pretty good influence, thank you very much! :-D

15. what color are your eyes? Greenish

16. Would you rather have your name or your siblings's name? I don't know. I've gotten kind of fond of Val...the shortened version of my name.

17. Would you do anything for someone? That's a very broad statement. I would do LOTS of things for very few people.

18. Have you ever been called a bitch? Not in the last five minutes! :-)~

19. Favorite color? Do you really have to ask? Bubble gum PINK!!!!!

20. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? Yes. My favorite one is with the tongue: :-)~ or :-P

21. What song is on? Runaway by Jefferson Starship. Yes, I'm a big 70s dork!

22. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? Not as much as I should.

23. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? I go in cycles. Sometimes I go around the house polishing doorknobs. Other times, I just don't give a damn.

24. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? Neither

25. Do you know how to knit? No.

26. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover? I have a pink silicone cover on my iPod. My cell phone is already pink so a cover is not necessary.

27. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in a song? No, but I do enjoy changing around the lyrics to other, well-known songs...Weird Al style.

28. Do you keep a diary or journal online? You're reading it.

29.When you open your closet, what is the dominant color? Khaki. Surprised? Well, the pants are in front, facing the door. And there are a lot of pants.

30. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone? Baskin Robbins, definitely!!!! I could live on their chocolate and peanut butter.

31. Physics or Chemistry? I will avoid both as long as possible.

32. Earphones or headphones? Neither, if I can avoid them. Headphones look dorky and I find earphones uncomfortable.

33. Pink or teal? See #19.

34. Earrings or a ring? I prefer rings. See #6.

35. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? Hmmmm. Star Wars, by default. Kyle is a SW fanatic.

36. Fly or road trip? Road trip. Flying is more trouble than its worth anymore. But when time is an issue, flying is just slightly more convenient.

37. Starbucks? No. I don't drink coffee, period.

38. Have you ever bought clothing at Nordstrom? Yes. Nordstrom has the best clearance racks. Unfortunately, there isn't a Nordstrom on my side of town.

0 comments: