Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So much for the water dish....


Jango has decided that when she wants her water, she wants it FRESH...right out of the tap! Sure, I clean her bowl and give her clean water everyday--from the filtered refrigerator dispenser, no less. But she has decided that this will only do in a pinch.

No, whenever I'm in the bathroom, Jango will jump on the counter and glare at me until I turn the faucet on to a slow trickle. Then she eases into the sink and helps herself to a drink.

I submitted the above photo to Cats In Sinks--a website that shows photos of...cats in sinks! I hope they add Jango. Although considering that every other cat on there is lying in the sink instead of drinking from it, I'm not so sure.

3 comments:

ChristopherM said...

When Craig and I were discussing the rather extreme weight issues being had by our Truman right now, I showed him Jango. Now we don't feel like Truman is quite so spoiled.

Ces Adorio said...

Those cats are so smart! This is a cute photograph. Jango has really settled with beautifully with your family.

Ms. Val said...

Christopher, Jango is a big girl, that's for sure. It's funny because she doesn't seem to eat much. But when she does, she scarfs it down. Half the time, she forgets to chew her food before swallowing it. Also, she only eats dry food (she hates canned), and she NEVER gets people food. If you want to see a REALLY big kitty, check out the picture my sister posted in the comment section of my MySpace page.

Ces, you're right. Jango has made herself right at home here. I just hope she does ok while Q and I are gone for the weekend. The boys will be there with their Grandma, but Jango is very attached to me.