Friday, September 22, 2006

I Did It! I Finally Did It!!!!!!

After more than five months of blogging, I finally taught myself how to add links and favorites to the sidebar! Yes, it took some doing, but the Links section no longer reads "Google News, Edit-me, Edit-me". I replaced those last two with Medium Green and my newly constructed MySpace Page, which I'm still figuring out how to use.

On top all that, I added a new section called "Daily Reading" that includes all my favorite blogs.

I'm quite proud of myself. It would have been very easy to ask Mr. Information Technology himself to do it for me, but Q can't be solving my computer problems forever. Besides, after completing that architectural history notebook project--and doing a VERY good job, I might add--I feel like I can handle anything.

4 comments:

ChristopherM said...

You CAN do anything Ms. Val! Congrats on the links and the assignment...now get over here and fix the leak my roof sprang last night!

kj said...

ok, ok, my integrity tells me it is not ok to try to piggyback on your newly acquired skill, val.

but i would love to know how to do what you did. (gravel, gravel) can you provide the ms. val instruction manual?

ps maybe i should start with figuring out how to add a comments picture (oh dear....)

Ms. Val said...

Christopher, I lack the necessary equipment for that job--a contractor's license.

kj, I will e-mail you personally with instructions

Ces Adorio said...

Val, you are one cool woman. I love the bargains of the week. Those are beautiful pieces. As for the links, congratulations. It's great to learn new things!!!

and BTW, thank you for putting my blogs in your links!