Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ms. Val's Bargain of the Week


Awhile back, I found this rainbow chiffon blouse on Anthropologie's website. I loved it immediately, but at $248, I figured I'd never have one. After all, I'm a bargain hunter first, fashionista second.

Then yesterday, on a trip to Scottsdale Fashion Square, I saw the shirt again. This time, it was crammed into a sale rack among an obvious overrun of ribbed knit tank tops. They had 4 of the shirts left: two in size 2 and two in...my size. But the best part was the price. Somewhere along the way, it had gone down from $248 to $179.95 to $89.95 to $39.95--almost 84%off. SOLD to the redhead lugging around Macy's bag full of Heather Fiesta!

Runner up: Target had a 75% off sale on a bunch of pool and patio accessories. I picked up a kickboard and a large, daisy-shaped pool float for $2.50 each.

4 comments:

ChristopherM said...

Hawt! But are you sure you want to get Quinton that worked up this soon? ;-)

Ms. Val said...

Christopher, Quinton gets worked up when I walk in the room wearing flannel PJs and a clay mask on my face. It doesn't take much.

ChristopherM said...

What?! Are you trying to steal my look?!

Ms. Val said...

Well, I do tend to go with the tried and true...