Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome to "The Boys I Love".

This is my first post on this new blog. I created this site to outline Quinton's recovery process, brag about our sons, and have a little fun. I'll even post photos...when I learn how!

Many of you have been following the ongoing saga of Quinton's health crisis. We are starting to see some light at the end of this VERY LONG tunnel. If you don't already know, Quinton's been in the hospital on and off (mostly on) since January 18 of this year.

There is talk that he will be released from the hospital tomorrow. Even still, he still has a long recovery phase at home, in addition to countless trips to doctors that will be coming up.

So stop by daily and drop a comment or two. We'd love to hear from you.

Val

4 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Finally!

I have been looking for you everyday! Great start. I will be sure to visit often. Good luck.

ChristopherM said...

Hooray! Go Val!

Funny, I almost named my blog the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I will visit often to check on Q's progress. My best to you.

Ms. Val said...

Funny, I almost named my blog the same thing!

Oh, Christopher, you didn't! :-)